ATC Corporate Services (Luxembourg) is a regulated Financial Sector Professional and is recognised in the market as a high quality service provider. It currently has approximately 100 staff consisting of predominantly accountants, lawyers and legal/administrative assistants and support staff. It provides corporate, administrative, legal and company secretarial type of services to predominantly PE firms, listed companies, MNC’s and SME’s.
CORPORATE LAWYER(S) m/f
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Draft, assess and/or revise contracts and/or legal documents;
• Apply / carry out incorporation/insolvency and liquidation rules;
• Coordinate the compliance and intake procedure together with the Senior Corporate Lawyer and/or Business Unit Manager/Business Unit Director;
• Communicate and coordinate with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies under management;
• Maintain proper (legal) records of all actions taken;
• Guide acquisitions and reorganizations of client companies/structures;
• In close co-operation with the other colleagues responsible for answering the day-to-day legal issues and queries for specific client companies;
• Create commercial opportunities together with the Business Unit Manager/Business Unit Director.
• Masters of Law (corporate/tax);
• 2-5 years relevant experience (for instance at a Luxembourgish law-firm). Experience with domiciliation of client companies would be an advantage;
• Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing (French and/or German would be an asset);
• Team-player with ‘hands on’ mentality;
• Sufficient knowledge of corporate governance, international tax law and clear understanding of Luxembourg and international company law (holding and finance structures, incorporations, joint ventures, liquidation procedures, (group) financing rules and corporate transactions);
• Ability to work independently and accurately and good organizational skills;
• Sufficient understanding of legislation, regulations and internal procedures and their application.
• Dynamic, independent position in a flat organization with short communication lines;
• A result oriented, dynamic and internationally oriented environment;
• Freedom to take initiatives and develop your skills;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Growth opportunities within the ATC Group.
Develop your talents at ATC: send your application (C.V. and covering letter) by clicking here !