Moovijob Tour DeLux: the largest fair dedicated to recruitment & training in Luxembourg & the Greater Region!
Please welcome the 6th edition!
Since its launch in 2011, the Moovijob Tour DeLux had the pleasure to welcome more than 450 companies & about 35,000 visitors! Thousands of people found a job, a training or shrewd advice on the employment market thanks to this event.
Taking part to this next edition, on Friday, March 11th, 2016, will enable you to maximize your time: the Moovijob Tour DeLux will be the opportunity to meet over one hundred of massively recruiting companies in person! This fair will also be the occasion to discover hundreds of training courses helping you to boost both your « candidate brand » & your market employability. Finally, around ten conferences on various themes will be offered & at your disposal.
The fair will be divided in distinct business areas: Bank-Finance-Insurance, Audit-Accountancy-Legal, IT-Consulting, Commerce-Retail-Marketing, Industry-Construction, Personal & Professional Services, Health-Care, Hospitality-Tourism, without forgetting an entire area dedicated to education/training.
Looking for hiring companies? Do not wait any longer, register now!
Click on your question and your answer will appear!
General information – How to register – How to access the fair – On site – How to prepare for the career fair – How to approach exhibitors – Carsharing
- When is the Moovijob Tour DeLux fair due?
- Which exhibitors will be there?
- General process as candidate : what should I do to get in touch with recruiters?
- Where can I get information about Luxembourg and administrative procedures?
- Why should I register for this fair?
- How to register for this event?
- When will I get my invitation for the fair?
- What to do if I didn’t get my invitation yet?
- When is the best time to come to the fair and what are the highlights of the day?
- How do I get to the fair?
- Where to park?
- Plan B: where to park if the surrounding parking lots are full?
- Carsharing: we thought about everything, discover our Facebook group here.
- How to avoid the waiting line at the entrance of the fair?
- Are there coat check and toilets on site?
- Is there a restaurant on site?
- Where can I get a site map and the guide of the fair on site?
- Is there a WI-FI access point?
- Can I print CV/resume on site?
- Why should I come to the fair?
- How to prepare for this job fair?
- In which language should I address my applications?
- How to know if the online job offers I am interested in, are still up-to-date?
- How to optimize my visit to the job fair?
How to approach exhibitors:
- Why the recruiters ask me to register once again on their career website?
- What should I do if the recruiter is not standing at the booth?
- The 6th edition of the Moovijob Tour DeLux will take place on Friday 11 March, 2016 from 9:30am to 5:00pm at Luxembourg Congrès. You can join the fair whenever you desire. To know more about the highlights of the fair click here. (Back to the main menu)
- The fair will gather 150 exhibitors: recruiters, training organizations, and partners from Luxembourg and the Greater region. They will be spread over 11 thematic areas: Banking-Finance-Insurance, Audit-Accountancy-Legal, IT-Consulting, Commerce-Retail-Marketing, Industry-Construction, Personal & Professional Services, Health-Care, Hospitality-Tourism … without forgetting an entire area dedicated to education/training. A map will help you to locate these areas. It will be posted online before the fair and dealt on site at the entrance of the fair. To find the list of the exhibitors, you can go on the official website here. (Back to the main menu)
- During the previous editions, hired candidates gave their CV and were contacted back by the recruiters to arrange interviews for a job opening. Recruiters often give their business card to candidates they are interested in. Do not hesitate to get back to them after the fair to thank them, and discuss further about opening positions. (Back to the main menu)
- Concerning administrative procedures, or finding a job in the Greater Region, you can find comprehensive details to the Partners thematic area. Here is the list of the exhibitors that you will be able to meet. (Back to the main menu)
How to register:
- You should register for the Moovijob Tour DeLux on http://tour-delux.moovijob.com/index_en.html,so that: you get email alerts in Première; to receive your personal invitation and access more easily the fair; (printed or on your mobile phone), your CV will be retrievable by recruiters in the CV-bank: another way to be contacted for a job opportunity. Registration remains interesting at several points: if you can’t join the fair on the D-day or if you don’t have enought time to visit the exhibitor or if you miss one or more potential recruiters! (Back to the main menu)
- To register to the Moovijob Tour DeLux you need to go on: tour-delux.moovijob.com/#register. If you already have an account on jobluxembourg.lu, you can click on the green button to register faster with your account jobluxembourg. Otherwise, we invite you to complete the formular. This will help recruiters to find you in the CV-bank later on. Your personal details are strictly confidential, your professional data will only be communicated to the exhibitors (training organizations, and recruiters). (Back to the main menu)
- After your registration online, (see above point 6), you will receive within a few seconds a confirmation email with your invitation for the job fair. Check in your spam box, this email will have as subject « Confirmation Moovijob Tour DeLux 2016 ». (Back to the main menu)
- If you registered but you didn’t receive any email, no panic! You can send us a message thanks to our contact formulary, here: tour-delux.moovijob.com/#contact. You can send us a message to report your issue thanks to our contact formular. We will respond to your SOS shortly. 😉 (Back to the main menu)
- The job fair will be open all day long – 8 hours non-stop. To animate this fair, exhibitors invite you to attend to up to 10 conferences scheduled along the day. Here is the list of the conferences, , with details about the times and speakers. (Back to the main menu)
- Warning: (we never know) the Moovijob Tour « DeLux », like Luxembourg, takes place in Luxembourg-city, in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, not at the Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris. Yes, this confusion is made every year! Luxembourg-city is well served with a high speed trains (TGV) at the Luxembourg railstation, an international airport, but also buses, taxis and public bikes. LuxCongrès is located in the Kirchberg plateau, in the north-west of Luxembourg-city. If you come by train, you can take the bus lines 1, 13, 16 and the Eurobus and stop at the station: Philharmonie / Mudam. You will see the Philharmonie: a big white building which looks like an organ. LuxCongrès is just behind the Philarmonie. If you see two blue flying banners, you have reached you’re destinations! (Back to the main menu)
- You can park around LuxCongrès in the parking lots: Trois glands, Place de l’Europe, Adenauer, Coque 1 and 2, but also in the Shopping Mall Auchan, which is free during the first three hours, but farther from LuxCongrès. (Buses can bring you back to Place de l’Europe). Here is the full list of the parking lots and the prices. (Back to the main menu)
- If the closest surrounding parking lots are full, we advise you to park on the free parking called: P+R (Park & Ride), in the suburb areas of the city. Those parking lots are served by buses. The closest parking from the job fair is P+R Kirchberg on Boulevard Konrad Adenauer. Here are all the P+R in Luxembourg. (Back to the main menu)
- We thought about creating a Facebook group to help you to organize carsharings for the Moovijob Tour DeLux fair. Click on the link to see if there is a path for you or to offer one. (Back to the main menu)
- Two standing lines will be available on site (respectively one for registered and one for unregistered candidates). To obtain this invitation, click here to . (Back to the main menu)
- There are a coat check and toilets on site. A site map will be dealt at the entrance and banners will be placed all around the fair to help you locate them. (Back to the main menu)
- There is a snack in LuxCongrès which is indicated. If you don’t like the meals offered by this snack, the shopping mall Auchan is only 10 minutes away and you’ll have 16 restore points at your disposal. (Back to the main menu)
- At the main hall of the fair, a map and a program will be dealt, together with the job offers guide inside the newspaper. You will also have at your disposal flyers and materials. If you have any query, the Moovijob team will be there for you. TVs and banners will help you to find the conference halls. (Back to the main menu)
- Luxembourg-city offers its visitors free WI-FI acess since January 2015! You will not have to pay 40 € for 200 Mb data even if you don’t have a Luxembourgish phone bundle! 😉 How to do? Connect-yourself to HOTCITY, then open your Internet browser and fill-in the form. You’ll be connected in a few seconds! (Back to the main menu)
- There are no printer on site, but you can print in the shopping mall Auchan. (Back to the main menu)
How to prepare for the career fair:
- We often hear this question: what is the point taking part to a job fair? Here are the reasons: you meet many recruiters and sometimes, companies you never heard about within a few hours, you put a face to a name, you gather information, and you can stand out, apply or train yourself for your next interviews. Tell yourself it’s a first meeting. You are not going to have a real interview so find out what are the high flags and the job opportunities for these companies. After the fair, you will have to get back to the recruiters and be ready for an interview, who knows? 🙂 (Back to the main menu)
- How to get ready for the Moovijob Tour DeLux? See our checklist here. (Back to the main menu)
- You always ask yourself in which language you should address your application in Luxembourg? Well, there are four official languages: French, English, Luxembourgish and German. Depending on the branch of a company, its clients, or its collaborators, the spoken language will change. To know the language of your application, check the language used for the job offers, if it is French, then write in French, in English, then in English. You need to check also the languages required, even if the job offer is in English, it may be asked to work in Italian, so show that you do speak this language. To know more about the job offers at the Moovijob Tour, check here the exhibitors list and the job offers section. (Back to the main menu)
- To know if the online job offers will still be available on the D-day at the job fair, we advise you to check if they are still online. (Back to the main menu)
- To get the most out of this fair: target the exhibitors you are the most interested in. If a waiting line is shorter at another booth, pass it by first. This might not be the case afterwards. Do not forget that some recruiters will present conferences, this can be an opportunity to see what they have to say and ask specific questions. (Back to the main menu)
How to approach exhibitors:
- Recruiters will often ask you to register on their career website. Why? Because it’s easier for them to manage your application with their own software and your resume will be available on all time. They can back to you whenever they have an interesting opportunity.of management of applications than a paper CV. (Back to the main menu)
- Be careful about empty booths between 12:00 and 14:00. Recruiters might be having lunch! They meet hundreds candidates during the day, a short break will do a world of goods, don’t you think? 😉 (Back to the main menu)