ATC Corporate Services (Luxembourg) is a regulated Financial Sector Professional and is recognised in the market as a high quality service provider. It currently has over 100 staff consisting of predominantly accountants, lawyers and legal/administrative assistants and support staff. It provides corporate, administrative, legal and company secretarial type of services to predominantly PE firms, listed companies, MNC’s and SME’s.
ACCOUNT MANAGER(S) m/f
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep records of all financial transactions for client companies;
• Analyze financial statements and diagnose accounting problems for client companies;
• Prepare monthly/semi-annual financial statements for client companies;
• Prepare and/or check (semi) annual CIT and/or VAT-returns in close co-operation with Tax Director;
• Communicate and coordinate with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies under management;
• In close co-operation with the other colleagues responsible for answering administrative issues and queries;
• Maintain proper (administrative) records of all actions taken;
• Create commercial opportunities together with the Business Unit Manager/Business Unit Director.
• Degree in Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration;
• 2-5 years relevant experience in an international audit environment or internationally operating trust company;
• Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing (French and/or German would be an asset);
• Sufficient understanding of accounting techniques and procedures as well as international tax law;
• Pro-active and service minded with good financial and legal understanding;
• Team worker with ‘hands on’ mentality;
• Advanced commercial skills;
• Ability to work independently and accurately and excellent organizational skills.
• Dynamic, independent position in a flat organization with short communication lines;
• A result oriented, dynamic and internationally oriented environment;
• Freedom to take initiatives and develop your skills;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Growth opportunities within the ATC Group.
Develop your talents at ATC: send your application (C.V. and covering letter) by clicking here !